Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: dreed on April 01, 2012, 05:31:29 am

Title: LR4.0: Details on Process 2012?
Post by: dreed on April 01, 2012, 05:31:29 am
In converting some of my photos that I've taken for HDR purposes from "Process 2010" to "Process 2012", I notice that a lot of highlights that were previously blown (2010) are now not blown (2012).

Are there any substantive details on how the process has changed with regard to tone mapping?

I suppose there must be a knock on effect of some sort to applications that receive images from LR (such as Photomatix.) Has anyone noticed if 2012 is better or worse than 2010 in this regard?
Title: Re: LR4.0: Details on Process 2012?
Post by: Nigel Johnson on April 01, 2012, 06:41:24 am
This has previously been discussed in the following thread:

http://www.luminous-landscape.com/forum/index.php?topic=63239.0 (http://www.luminous-landscape.com/forum/index.php?topic=63239.0)

Regards
Nigel