Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: AFairley on March 31, 2012, 08:59:33 pm

Title: Source for 17 x 25 storage boxes?
Post by: AFairley on March 31, 2012, 08:59:33 pm
I like the 1.5" drop-front 17.5" x 22.5" storage boxes from Archival Methods, but I also need size 17.5" x 25.5" which they don't seem to carry.  Can anyone point me to a source? 

I also could use a source for 17.5" x 25.5" flapless clear sleeves -- Archival Methods only has flapped sleeves, and my usual source for sleeves (Clearbags) doesn't have that size.

Thanks
Title: Re: Source for 17 x 25 storage boxes?
Post by: howardm on April 01, 2012, 12:02:56 pm
Try Gaylord  gaylord.com


Title: Re: Source for 17 x 25 storage boxes?
Post by: AFairley on April 02, 2012, 01:27:53 pm
Thanks, Howard, but Gaylord only goes up to 16 x 20....
Title: Re: Source for 17 x 25 storage boxes?
Post by: howardm on April 02, 2012, 03:11:48 pm
I think you missed some of their selection although you may have to tolerate > 1.5" height

http://www.gaylord.com/adblock.asp?abid=1579

they have a 19x25 which may work ffor you