Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: dgberg on March 24, 2012, 11:19:27 am
-
First time out with Nex 7 and Zeiss 21 in Sedona this week.
Got chased back to Phoenix when the snow blew in Sunday morning.
Would probably have gotten a little better results shooting for focus stacking but just didn't take the time.
My first attempt using Michael and Jeff's 50/50/0 spit toning method.
The color photo with a little added vignette also from Sedona area.
-
I like the first. I think you've been far too heavy-handid with the vignette in the second, though.
Jeremy
-
Have to agree with you. Toned it back a little more.
It's pretty easy to go overboard on much of this.
Thanks
Dan
-
I like the toning on the first one very much (it looks a bit slanted to me, however; probably just an optical illusion).