Luminous Landscape Forum
Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: BJL on March 23, 2012, 09:57:17 am
-
When I post here, one of the check-box options is "Return to this topic". I have not seen what effect this has: I do not land in that topic next time I visit this site, for example, who could be nice.
-
When I post here, one of the check-box options is "Return to this topic". I have not seen what effect this has: I do not land in that topic next time I visit this site, for example, who could be nice.
That's not an option, AFAIK. However, the answer to your question may be found here (http://www.luminous-landscape.com/forum/index.php?action=help;page=post#return).
Jeremy
-
... the answer to your question may be found here (http://www.luminous-landscape.com/forum/index.php?action=help;page=post#return).
Thanks ... So it is just where I am sent immediately after posting the new message.
I will lose this thread now ... if I can work out how to do that!