Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Colour Management => Topic started by: Mike Sellers on March 22, 2012, 10:10:23 am

Title: Profiling with Colormunki
Post by: Mike Sellers on March 22, 2012, 10:10:23 am
When making a printer profile under color settings-color adjustments-matching-matching mode- I have been using OFF. I would like to know if this is correct and if so why all the choices? What is the purpose of the various matching modes?
Mike
Title: Re: Profiling with Colormunki
Post by: Electromen on March 22, 2012, 08:08:26 pm
Matching makes it one continuous process.  After the monitor profiling it goes directly into the printer profiling.
I haven't seen a difference doing them separately or Matching.
Title: Re: Profiling with Colormunki
Post by: ComputerDork on April 06, 2012, 02:46:51 am
Yea, that's the conclusion I came to. There's basically a button for "do A", another for "do B", and another for "do A, then start doing B immediately after A is done without coming back to the main menu". Kind of silly....