Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: marcocarmassi on March 21, 2012, 12:35:59 pm

Title: On the streets of Sevilla
Post by: marcocarmassi on March 21, 2012, 12:35:59 pm
(http://www.marcocarmassi.com/workshop/boy_street.jpg)

(http://www.marcocarmassi.com/workshop/street1.jpg)

(http://www.marcocarmassi.com/workshop/finestra.jpg)

(http://www.marcocarmassi.com/workshop/ladycamera.jpg)

(http://www.marcocarmassi.com/workshop/palazzo2.jpg)

(http://www.marcocarmassi.com/workshop/corridoio_verde.jpg)
Title: Re: On the streets of Sevilla
Post by: Bruce Cox on March 22, 2012, 10:47:31 am
The last one, # 6, steals the show for me.

Bruce
Title: Re: On the streets of Sevilla
Post by: wolfnowl on March 23, 2012, 02:56:44 am
Yes... although I like the tendrils in the third one - both wire and plants.

Mike.
Title: Re: On the streets of Sevilla
Post by: GlennMorimoto on March 25, 2012, 04:49:23 pm
I'm kinda liking number 1 myself...
Title: Re: On the streets of Sevilla
Post by: Dave (Isle of Skye) on March 25, 2012, 06:39:46 pm
Hi Marco,

And I prefer #4, which to my mind is a very good example of what 'street' photography is all about, interesting detail that leads you through and around the image, you've moved in close to capture the action and to frame the central theme of the image (the lady with the camera), it tells a story which extends the timeline and it is well exposed - so what more can I say other than very nice work :)

Dave