Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: prairiewing on March 19, 2012, 08:45:48 pm

Title: Help reinstalling ImagePrint 7 on Mac
Post by: prairiewing on March 19, 2012, 08:45:48 pm
Imageprint 7 was working fine on 2011 Macbook Pro until the computer needed some work.  Afterwards I tried to reinstall and was told that ImagePrint no  longer offered the online installer or updater I previously used.

I haven't been able to get the install disk to work by itself.  Any ideas for someone technically challenged who relies heavily on this software?
Title: Re: Help reinstalling ImagePrint 7 on Mac
Post by: MarkEsposito on March 19, 2012, 09:03:02 pm
How does it fail?

Can you copy the installer from the disk to your drive and run it then? If the copy fails the disk is corrupted.

Won't Colorbyte send you a replacement disk for 7.0? I know it's two versions behind, but maybe for a fee they'll do that.

- Mark
Title: Re: Help reinstalling ImagePrint 7 on Mac
Post by: prairiewing on April 10, 2012, 07:34:18 am
Update: To answer your question Mark, when I asked Colorbyte for help they simply said it is no longer supported and told me to contact their sales department and buy the latest version.

Lucky for me another forum participant provided me with the installer I needed and it is working beautifully for me right now.

Thank you Markus.
Title: Re: Help reinstalling ImagePrint 7 on Mac
Post by: jessegoff2 on August 21, 2012, 07:23:51 pm
I am also having the same trouble. Colorbyte said it is no longer supported and told me to contact their sales department and buy the latest version,hich I don't have the $ for. If anyone can help out I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!
Title: Re: Help reinstalling ImagePrint 7 on Mac
Post by: Kirk Gittings on August 22, 2012, 11:57:54 am
Same here. I could use the same help.
Title: Re: Help reinstalling ImagePrint 7 on Mac
Post by: Kirk Gittings on August 23, 2012, 06:05:56 pm
Got it for the Mac. Thanks. I could also use it for a PC if anyone has it.