Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: ARP on March 13, 2012, 12:38:12 pm

Title: Belhaven Bay (The bridge to nowhere)
Post by: ARP on March 13, 2012, 12:38:12 pm
(http://alistair-petersen.co.uk/out/Belhaven%20Bay%20sm%20RW.jpg)

A grey and murky day gives way to a lovely evening.

2 shot flat stitch.  10 stop ND.  Belhaven Bay, Dunbar, Scotland.
Title: Re: Belhaven Bay (The bridge to nowhere)
Post by: Justan on March 13, 2012, 12:52:11 pm
Beautiful capture!

I have got to get one of the Big Stopper ND filters. If only they weren’t on a perpetual 6 month back order!
Title: Re: Belhaven Bay (The bridge to nowhere)
Post by: PhotoEcosse on March 18, 2012, 04:22:29 pm
Very impressive. The odd thing is that I don't recognise the bridge yet, when wildfowling at JMCP, Tyninghame, I can't have been far away from it.

(Justin - you don't need to wait and waste your money on a back order of the Lee big-stopper. You will get one for about £20 on eBay direct from China. Every bit as good. When I broke my Lee, I went for the much cheaper alternative and it actually has less of a colour cast than my original)
Title: Re: Belhaven Bay (The bridge to nowhere)
Post by: feethea on March 19, 2012, 12:45:22 pm
Lovely! Atmospheric, moody colours. Great capture, well done.

Barry
Title: Re: Belhaven Bay (The bridge to nowhere)
Post by: GlennMorimoto on March 19, 2012, 04:05:15 pm
Nice job!  I love the silky water from the long exposure...