Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: Michael West on March 10, 2012, 11:33:36 pm

Title: Im no longer getting previews prior to import
Post by: Michael West on March 10, 2012, 11:33:36 pm
Im no longer getting previews prior to import in LR 3.

how can I get that feature back into operation?
Title: Re: Im no longer getting previews prior to import
Post by: wolfnowl on March 11, 2012, 03:32:41 pm
Are you getting blank boxes where the previews should be? Have you switched from the large import window to the small import window?

Mike.
Title: Re: Im no longer getting previews prior to import
Post by: Michael West on March 31, 2012, 12:49:46 pm
Are you getting blank boxes where the previews should be? Have you switched from the large import window to the small import window?

Mike.

I cant remember what I did but I got the pre import previews back, while clicking around on the "toolbar"

Thank you.