Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: PeterAit on March 09, 2012, 06:22:56 pm

Title: The joys of framing
Post by: PeterAit on March 09, 2012, 06:22:56 pm
I thought that some of you might get a kick out of this. I recently put together a 22-print show and decided to frame it myself. I glazed the prints with Lucite for reasons of weight and breakability. As usual, I left things to the last minute and was frantically framing prints the evening before the hanging. Here's the pile of garbage, mostly Lucite protective sheets.

Title: Re: The joys of framing
Post by: RSL on March 09, 2012, 07:22:45 pm
Obviously a good time was had by all.
Title: Re: The joys of framing
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on March 09, 2012, 07:31:42 pm
That one looks worth framing, but it might be a bit tricky!
Title: Re: The joys of framing
Post by: ckimmerle on March 09, 2012, 08:35:33 pm
Been there. That stuff really piles up.
Title: Re: The joys of framing
Post by: louoates on March 10, 2012, 12:16:14 pm
With the proper title and a high enough price that pile would fit in nicely in some galleries I've seen.