Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Computers & Peripherals => Topic started by: briphoto on March 08, 2012, 01:06:11 pm

Title: LR4 and MacPro
Post by: briphoto on March 08, 2012, 01:06:11 pm
Hello
I have a 2008 MacPro 64 bit system (mac pro 3.1). Do I need to enable the 64 bit kernal and extensions to load and run LR4? I've been trying to ask this question at the adobe forum but keep getting error messages when I get to the support page so I thought I'd ask here. I'm running os 10.6.8 on the MacPro.
Thanks You,
Brian
Title: Re: LR4 and MacPro
Post by: John.Murray on March 08, 2012, 01:27:31 pm
You shouldn't need to in Snow Leopard - I have LR4 running on it just fine.....
Title: Re: LR4 and MacPro
Post by: madmanchan on March 08, 2012, 02:01:28 pm
No.  Just run the installer and you should be good to go.
Title: Re: LR4 and MacPro
Post by: briphoto on March 08, 2012, 02:26:54 pm
O.K.
Thank You