Luminous Landscape Forum

Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: Paulo Bizarro on March 08, 2012, 05:32:51 am

Title: Church interior - typo
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on March 08, 2012, 05:32:51 am
A nice photo, but there is a typo in its title. "Church", and not "Chuch" :)
Title: Re: Church interior - typo
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on March 08, 2012, 12:12:20 pm
Reminds me of this: ;)
Title: Re: Church interior - typo
Post by: John Camp on March 08, 2012, 12:31:44 pm
Are you sure it's a church? It looks more like a chuch.
Title: Re: Church interior - typo
Post by: Rob C on March 08, 2012, 03:11:48 pm
Are you sure it's a church? It looks more like a chuch.



Most certainly is: you can tell by the armoured guard position; the bullet-proofing says it all.

Rob C
Title: Re: Church interior - typo
Post by: BarbaraArmstrong on March 08, 2012, 03:46:33 pm
Very nice image to inspire the rest of us.  --Barbara
Title: Re: Church interior - typo
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on March 09, 2012, 05:10:08 am
I don't want to start any argument here, I don't engage about wining or losing arguments over the net...

I just pointed out a typo in the title of the photo, it is really obvious, since it is on the main page. For the record, I like the photo.
Title: Re: Church interior - typo
Post by: Rob C on March 09, 2012, 05:29:37 am
I don't want to start any argument here, I don't engage about wining or losing arguments over the net...

I just pointed out a typo in the title of the photo, it is really obvious, since it is on the main page. For the record, I like the photo.




I sometimes find that I have a spot on the bridge of my nose.

It feels terribly obvious to me, too, but the lucky thing is that most of my friends can't really see that well that close. It's one of the main reasons for Saga romances. Not my nose, the vision.

;-)

Rob C