Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: paul25 on March 07, 2012, 10:26:57 am

Title: Hasselblad 205 TCC and Lenses
Post by: paul25 on March 07, 2012, 10:26:57 am
I'm selling following Hasselblad gear.

1. Hasselblad 205 TCC body with bodycap ( This is modified for Digital)
WLF
PM 45
Film back


2. Hasselblad FE 110/2.0
It is in excellent condition with both caps and the box.


3. Hasselblad FE 150/2.8
It is in excellent condition with both caps and the hood.

I'm selling them for $7800 net to me...
Please note that I can't accept PayPal Gift, so please add the PayPal fee.
I'll accept USPS Money Orders if you prefer.

The sale is for 48 Cont US States only, and I'll cover the shipping by UPS.


I have numerous feedback at FM Forum under 'Paul Yi'.


Title: Re: Hasselblad 205 TCC and Lenses
Post by: aottke on March 08, 2012, 02:34:18 am
Would you sell the lenses and/or the waist-level viewfinder separately?
Title: Re: Hasselblad 205 TCC and Lenses
Post by: paul25 on March 08, 2012, 04:41:58 pm
I prefer to sell them together...but...

Are you interested in the both lens?