Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: haring on March 07, 2012, 12:39:42 am

Title: Price Reduced - Leaf Aptus 75s + Phase One 645AF camera
Post by: haring on March 07, 2012, 12:39:42 am
(http://www.haringphotography.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/DSC2073.jpg)
(http://www.haringphotography.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/5Ne5L95K33Kd3F93N9bcp46e54d35a86c192a.jpg)

Up for sale:

- Phase One 645AF Medium Format Camera,
- Film back for the camera (645AF), and
- Leaf 75S digital back (33MP - 5218 actuation count).

7,500USD.

I can sell the digital back separately as well.
 
The digital back is like new - I purchased it about two years ago. I have not used it very much. My website: haringphotography.com
It includes: the camera + film back for the camera + LEAF digital back + case + whatever you see on the photos (three batteries - they hold charge, barely used, cables for Mac and PC, charger for the Leaf back batteries, manual, etc. everything it came with originally).

Send me an email or give me a call if you have any questions: 786 444 9743.

The camera: used Phase One 645AF camera body + 645AF film back is included! No lens. You can shoot film and digital. You just have to add your lens.

I have a mamiya 120 macro "d" version which I may sell in a different listing.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Otto
Title: Re: Leaf Aptus 75s + Phase One 645AF camera
Post by: gdh on March 07, 2012, 12:42:59 am
How about a price?
Title: Re: Leaf Aptus 75s + Phase One 645AF camera
Post by: haring on March 07, 2012, 12:48:42 am
$7500USD.
Title: Re: Leaf Aptus 75s + Phase One 645AF camera
Post by: haring on March 08, 2012, 07:28:13 am
Price reduced. Send me a message.
I am selling it on ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/190649667927?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649