Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: ivan muller on March 06, 2012, 01:16:26 pm

Title: Mozambique..portrait of a fisherman...
Post by: ivan muller on March 06, 2012, 01:16:26 pm
If I didn't see it myself I wouldn't have believed it but he caught these two fish with his bare hands...! More images here...http://thelazytravelphotographer.blogspot.com/2012/03/mozambique-portraits.html

(http://i39.tinypic.com/33zg48i.jpg)
Title: Re: Mozambique..portrait of a fisherman...
Post by: WalterEG on March 06, 2012, 04:37:22 pm
The anticipated excellence of vision and treatment that I have come to expect from you Ivan.

An absolute cracker of a shot, enhanced by your explanation of the catching method.

Walter
Title: Re: Mozambique..portrait of a fisherman...
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on March 06, 2012, 05:47:05 pm
Fine shot, Ivan!

Eric
Title: Re: Mozambique..portrait of a fisherman...
Post by: Roberto Frieri on March 07, 2012, 09:30:52 am
I like it. Many compliments.
Title: Re: Mozambique..portrait of a fisherman...
Post by: francois on March 08, 2012, 04:03:33 am
Great shot. I like the B/W treatment and the symmetrical pose of the "fisherman".
Well done!
Title: Re: Mozambique..portrait of a fisherman...
Post by: popnfresh on March 08, 2012, 06:58:31 pm
It's one of the best portraits I've seen here.
Title: Re: Mozambique..portrait of a fisherman...
Post by: jalcocer on March 08, 2012, 08:38:33 pm
great shot!