Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Sleepy253 on March 05, 2012, 10:26:05 pm

Title: Help with mounting paper prints
Post by: Sleepy253 on March 05, 2012, 10:26:05 pm
I am very new to the wide format printing age. I own an Epson Stylus Pro 7800. I am wanting to mount my paper prints to wood. I am using Epson Ultra Premium Presentation Paper  Matte.   Any help would be GREATLY appreciated
Thanks
David
Title: Re: Help with mounting paper prints
Post by: neile on March 06, 2012, 01:46:43 am
Have you seen Plywerk? www.plywerk.com. Here's my review: http://www.danecreek.com/blog/2011/12/20/plywerk-mounting-panel-review.html. Here's the discussion that ensued: http://www.luminous-landscape.com/forum/index.php?topic=60493.0.

Neil
Title: Re: Help with mounting paper prints
Post by: Alan Goldhammer on March 06, 2012, 07:59:32 am
Also a good tutorial right HERE (http://www.framedestination.com/picture_frame_mounting.html) and they do have nice prices on framing materials as well.