Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: WallyM on March 04, 2012, 10:27:51 pm

Title: Epson 3880 February 2012 rebate form
Post by: WallyM on March 04, 2012, 10:27:51 pm
I ordered a 3880 from B&H Feb 23 and they were in stock then; it was delivered here Friday.  When I went back to the B&H site Saturday to download the rebate form the whole large format line was missing - I have no clue why they disappeared, but I couldn't find the rebate form at the B&H site.

When I went to the Epson site, they had extended the $300 rebate through March but the current form is only valid for purchases made from March 1 through 31.  I finally found the February form by searching their site.  I would post a direct link but I believe Epson times out links with session IDs, but you can find it by searching for:
C36434R2_SP3880_SE_EA292_300_CPN.pdf

Wally