Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Roberto Frieri on March 03, 2012, 05:13:16 pm

Title: Three portraits of the same girl
Post by: Roberto Frieri on March 03, 2012, 05:13:16 pm
M8 + Summarit 2.5/50
Capture One 6
Title: Re: Three portraits of the same girl
Post by: wolfnowl on March 05, 2012, 01:56:41 am
Although the last two expose her face better, I prefer the first.  Maybe because she's self-conscious, maybe because it seems more spontaneous... not sure, but there you go.

Mike.
Title: Re: Three portraits of the same girl
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on March 05, 2012, 03:10:03 pm
Although the last two expose her face better, I prefer the first.  Maybe because she's self-conscious, maybe because it seems more spontaneous... not sure, but there you go.
I agree. I'm pretty sure that I'd yield to the temptation to remove the very black hair that's blown across her nose, though.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Three portraits of the same girl
Post by: Roberto Frieri on March 06, 2012, 05:01:49 pm
Thank you Mike and Jeremy.