Luminous Landscape Forum

Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: Rob C on March 02, 2012, 06:17:47 am

Title: Bolt from the Blue
Post by: Rob C on March 02, 2012, 06:17:47 am
And that's what I can associate with in the landscape genre!

The difference (again, for me) is that beyond the obvious, found elements that seem to be what most landscape is about, this sort of thing has something behind it: you can, should you wish, find all sorts of references beyond the obvious. In short, it not only looks good, it makes you think beyond your nose.

If you don't want that, then all you need in life's a mirror.

Rob C
Title: Re: Bolt from the Blue
Post by: DaveCurtis on March 03, 2012, 03:27:24 pm
The more I look at it the more I like it. Would make a great print.

Landscape images like this look good printed small or large as they are not relying on small details to tell their story.
Title: Re: Bolt from the Blue
Post by: dreed on March 05, 2012, 02:05:26 am
The more I look at it the more I like it. Would make a great print.

Landscape images like this look good printed small or large as they are not relying on small details to tell their story.

+1