Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: John Parry on February 20, 2012, 10:46:09 am

Title: Ink Prices - Epson 4900 - Canada
Post by: John Parry on February 20, 2012, 10:46:09 am
Will need to purchase ink for my Epson 4900 in the near future. Does anybody know the best place/pricing in Canada to purchase from? I tried B&H but they cannot ship Epson products to Canada (B&H will price match everyone else plus they seem to have the cross border purchasing process down pat).

Unfortunately I also missed out on Epson Canada's 15% off ink special. Wondering if these occur frequently?

By the way, I've been printing roughly once a week for several prints at a time, and no major problems with clogs. Really, really love the output on this printer!

Thanks,
JP
Title: Re: Ink Prices - Epson 4900 - Canada
Post by: Mark D Segal on February 20, 2012, 01:46:02 pm
I buy my ink and paper from CCBC on King near Spadina here in Toronto. Very good pricing and service. www.ccbc-club.com
Title: Re: Ink Prices - Epson 4900 - Canada
Post by: John Parry on February 21, 2012, 01:52:30 am
Thanks Mark, I'll check them out.