Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: lance_schad on February 19, 2012, 09:07:38 pm

Title: Phase One IQ Conference NYC March 20,2012
Post by: lance_schad on February 19, 2012, 09:07:38 pm
On March 20,2012 Digital Transitions is hosting the Phase One IQ Conference @ Milk Studios in New York. It is an all day event with lunch and refreshments served. It will be spread over 3 studios . You will be able to choose which informative tracks you would like to attend and learn , along with being able to handle of all the latest from Phase One, Bronclor, Arca-Swiss and other gear with experts on hand to answer you questions.

Date:
Tuesday, March 20th

Time:
9am-5pm

Price:
$39 Luminous Landscape Members can save 50% by using coupon code IQLL (This voucher code is approved by Phase One)

Location:
Milk Studios
450 W 15th Street
New York City

More Details on the event and registration can be found HERE (https://digitaltransitions.com/event/event/phase-one-iq-conference).

We are also planning on having a demo/get together with Rod Klukas of Arca-Swiss on March 19th shooting on the High Line. Please contact me for specific details [email protected]

Hope to see you here!!


Lance [email protected]
Title: Re: Phase One IQ Conference NYC March 20,2012
Post by: JDClosser on February 24, 2012, 07:44:38 pm
Thank you Lance! I hope to see you there.
I am sending you an email now about the demo.
Cheers,
JD
Title: Re: Phase One IQ Conference NYC March 20,2012
Post by: Weldon Brewster on February 25, 2012, 10:29:27 am
I can confirm that "IQLL" works for the Los Angeles conference too.  I'm normally not into those type conferences but I changed my mind when I saw the service thing. For the twenty dollar cost of admission I can get my back cleaned and calibrated.  That's a no brainer.

"Get free service for your Phase One equipment
Bring your Phase One camera, digital back and lenses to the IQ photography conference, and we will service them for free, while you enjoy the conference!

The services we can offer include cleaning, calibration and firmware updates."
Title: Re: Phase One IQ Conference NYC March 20,2012
Post by: lance_schad on February 28, 2012, 04:36:08 pm
Also we will be having special presentations by Wonderful Machine (http://www.wonderfulmachine.com/) on the following:
Branding and Marketing for Commercial Photographers & Pricing and Negotiating

More details up on our the site (https://digitaltransitions.com/event/event/phase-one-iq-conference)

Lance

On March 20,2012 Digital Transitions is hosting the Phase One IQ Conference @ Milk Studios in New York. It is an all day event with lunch and refreshments served. It will be spread over 3 studios . You will be able to choose which informative tracks you would like to attend and learn , along with being able to handle of all the latest from Phase One, Bronclor, Arca-Swiss and other gear with experts on hand to answer you questions.

Date:
Tuesday, March 20th

Time:
9am-5pm

Price:
$39 Luminous Landscape Members can save 50% by using coupon code IQLL (This voucher code is approved by Phase One)

Location:
Milk Studios
450 W 15th Street
New York City

More Details on the event and registration can be found HERE (https://digitaltransitions.com/event/event/phase-one-iq-conference).

We are also planning on having a demo/get together with Rod Klukas of Arca-Swiss on March 19th shooting on the High Line. Please contact me for specific details [email protected]

Hope to see you here!!


Lance [email protected]

Title: Re: Phase One IQ Conference NYC March 20,2012
Post by: mikeyam on March 02, 2012, 12:26:59 am
I'm a small-time photographer and I don't shoot MF. Would it be a bad idea for me to attend if I'm just interested in learning more about MF and the industry? I don't want to waste a slot or be in over my head...
Title: Re: Phase One IQ Conference NYC March 20,2012
Post by: Jozef Zajaz on March 02, 2012, 03:25:30 am
I can confirm that "IQLL" works for the Los Angeles conference too.  I'm normally not into those type conferences but I changed my mind when I saw the service thing. For the twenty dollar cost of admission I can get my back cleaned and calibrated.  That's a no brainer.

"Get free service for your Phase One equipment
Bring your Phase One camera, digital back and lenses to the IQ photography conference, and we will service them for free, while you enjoy the conference!

The services we can offer include cleaning, calibration and firmware updates."


When is the LA event?
Title: Re: Phase One IQ Conference NYC March 20,2012
Post by: lance_schad on March 02, 2012, 10:18:13 am
Mike,
You should definitely come. You do not have to be a MF shooter to attend. There are different tracks that will cover not only the Phase One backs, but Capture One, business practices, also presentations on experiences from a few different photographers.
You'll also get the opportunity to meet the DT team as well as reps from the manufacturers.
Also the venue is wonderful.

Hope to see you there.

Lance
Title: Re: Phase One IQ Conference NYC March 20,2012
Post by: niteart on March 02, 2012, 03:13:58 pm
I am in the same place as you are.
Come in, it is fun. Just remember that afterwards you will have a burning desire to switch to MF :)
Bring your own compact flash card.

Using your own CF is going to be allowed, right?

I'm a small-time photographer and I don't shoot MF. Would it be a bad idea for me to attend if I'm just interested in learning more about MF and the industry? I don't want to waste a slot or be in over my head...
Title: Re: Phase One IQ Conference NYC March 20,2012
Post by: lance_schad on March 02, 2012, 03:19:09 pm
Yes by all means bring your own CF card to take some RAW files with you.

Lance
Title: Re: Phase One IQ Conference NYC March 20,2012
Post by: lance_schad on March 13, 2012, 09:52:26 am
So are we going to see a good showing of LL forum members. Post if your signed up.

Lance
Title: Re: Phase One IQ Conference NYC March 20,2012
Post by: Kagetsu on March 13, 2012, 08:03:22 pm
I attended the Sydney one... the P1 guys were fantastic. Enjoy.