Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: rgs on February 14, 2012, 11:24:29 pm

Title: Denali Park
Post by: rgs on February 14, 2012, 11:24:29 pm
Here's one from the Polychrome Pass area of Denali National Park. Comments welcome
Title: Re: Denali Park
Post by: Brad Smith on February 15, 2012, 08:04:48 am
I like the leading line created by the path.
I'm not sure color is doing much for you here and wonder how it would look in black and white?
Title: Re: Denali Park
Post by: Isaac on February 15, 2012, 12:58:01 pm
I think it would be interesting to see a shaunw treatment of this scene.
Title: Re: Denali Park
Post by: sdwilsonsct on February 15, 2012, 01:21:39 pm
I like this. A little more structure in the clouds might be interesting.
Scott
Title: Re: Denali Park
Post by: jalcocer on February 16, 2012, 04:30:51 pm
love the clouds and dark mountains on the background, pretty impressive
Title: Re: Denali Park
Post by: wolfnowl on February 16, 2012, 05:45:35 pm
Definitely well done.  Would be curious about a B&W version, though...

Mike.