Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: dergiman on February 14, 2012, 05:53:24 am

Title: Sinar CaptureShop 6.1 and OSX Lion
Post by: dergiman on February 14, 2012, 05:53:24 am
Just found out that there is CaptureShop 6.1 available for download. I am hesitant to upgrade my system to OSX 10.7 too.

Did anybody try CS6.1 and Lion?
Title: Re: Sinar CaptureShop 6.1 and OSX Lion
Post by: evgeny on February 14, 2012, 11:44:38 am
The latest CaptureShop run fine on my Macbook Pro with OS Lion.
Title: Re: Sinar CaptureShop 6.1 and OSX Lion
Post by: mfcamera on March 04, 2012, 09:30:13 pm
The Captureshop 6.1 runs OK on Lion but it is useless to me. The program will crash during downloading from CF card or the camera. It will crash after importing every 13 to 14 images. I have to restart many times since most photo session is couple of hundred images. I have no choice but use Brumbaer's DNG converter and use Aperture to Lightroom to edit.

Anyone have similar problem? Any help will be appreciated.
Title: Re: Sinar CaptureShop 6.1 and OSX Lion
Post by: lowep on May 08, 2014, 01:43:11 pm
The program will crash during downloading from CF card or the camera. It will crash after importing every 13 to 14 images. I have to restart many times since most photo session is couple of hundred images.

I am having the same problem with Captureshop 6.1.2 and Mavericks. Any idea why this happens?
Title: Re: Sinar CaptureShop 6.1 and OSX Lion
Post by: dergiman on May 09, 2014, 07:49:53 am
Try Sinar CaptureFlow Studio! More stable and nicer UI.
Title: Re: Sinar CaptureShop 6.1 and OSX Lion
Post by: lowep on May 10, 2014, 12:30:12 am
Thanks a LOT Dergiman for this very useful pointer! Looks like all I have to do is figure out how to use it then I can start taking photos again. Hope you enjoy your weekend too.