Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: michswiss on February 13, 2012, 07:36:45 pm

Title: Three street
Post by: michswiss on February 13, 2012, 07:36:45 pm
1)
(http://michswiss.smugmug.com/Work-in-progress/Work-In-Progress-2012/i-khc2rSG/0/L/DSC01649-L.jpg)

2)
(http://michswiss.smugmug.com/Work-in-progress/Work-In-Progress-2012/i-DMXj68S/0/L/DSC01653-L.jpg)

3)
(http://michswiss.smugmug.com/Work-in-progress/Work-In-Progress-2012/i-cJX7QFV/0/L/DSC01642-L.jpg)
Title: Re: Three street
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on February 13, 2012, 08:03:10 pm
Great shots, Jennifer!

I like all three. The first is a geat chuckle, but the third is the one that I keep coming back to.

Thanks for sharing, and please keep 'em coming.

Eric
Title: Re: Three street
Post by: jalcocer on February 13, 2012, 08:20:05 pm
I like the first one, maybe a crop showing only those three with their phones, good job!
Title: Re: Three street
Post by: louoates on February 13, 2012, 10:47:17 pm
Loved #3. Great waiting shot.
Liked #1. Un-cropped. I think you need the non-phone users to set the scene.

#2 was a near miss. I like the guy with the paper trudging up the stairs to work or wherever. But the other guy is just a confusion factor to me.
Title: Re: Three street
Post by: popnfresh on February 14, 2012, 01:35:13 am
Numbers 1 and 3 are terrific. Give us more!
Title: Re: Three street
Post by: RSL on February 14, 2012, 08:14:09 am
Give us more!

+3
Title: Re: Three street
Post by: Rob C on February 14, 2012, 02:23:48 pm
Jennifer

1 could have a book and a film wrapped around it. Alienation; living within oneself; total lack of communication between similar animals; lack of recognition signals between members of the opposite sex; pretence of lack of observation between the opposite sexes. Michelangelo Antonioni would have had a field day. Seems you did, too!

Rob C