Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: Martin Ocando on February 06, 2012, 09:38:43 am

Title: Jeff & PSN
Post by: Martin Ocando on February 06, 2012, 09:38:43 am
I've been searching and looking around, but I can't find any information about why Jeff's site, Photoshopnews.com has not been updated for almost two years now. Forgive me if it has been answered before.
Title: Re: Jeff & PSN
Post by: Schewe on February 06, 2012, 01:25:11 pm
Because I got tired of writing a blog...I leave it around for the posted articles. No plans on taking up the writing again though.
Title: Re: Jeff & PSN
Post by: Nigel Johnson on February 06, 2012, 03:01:05 pm
Jeff,

Could I suggest a one liner additional post on the Photoshopnews site stating what you said in this forum. Like the mocando, and without doubt many others, I keep occasionally visiting the site to see if there is anything new.

Regards,
Nigel

PS Thank you for leaving the site up to allow access to the old contents.
PPS I have all your LL videos and are looking forward to the LR4 video(s).
Title: Re: Jeff & PSN
Post by: MelHill on February 06, 2012, 08:22:42 pm
Because I got tired of writing a blog...I leave it around for the posted articles. No plans on taking up the writing again though.

Get Becky to do it then!