Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: billthecat on February 04, 2012, 09:44:05 am

Title: Mamiya ZD back won't come off of 645 AFD II
Post by: billthecat on February 04, 2012, 09:44:05 am
Hello,

My ZD back won't come off the 645 AFD. It has worked fine before and I don't take it off too often. I push a release at the top. There are two metal prongs holding the top. It feels like the closer metal prong becomes disengaged but the more distant one from the release doesn't. I have tried a lot of pushing and wiggling.

Any advice?

Thanks,
Bill
Title: Re: Mamiya ZD back won't come off of 645 AFD II
Post by: Brian Hirschfeld on February 04, 2012, 06:42:54 pm
Take it to Mamiya  a camera store or a camera repair store, better they damage your equipment then you.