Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: wolfnowl on February 03, 2012, 02:37:34 am

Title: Hemlock Printers Ltd
Post by: wolfnowl on February 03, 2012, 02:37:34 am
Hi Folks:

I have no involvement with this company, but a friend forwarded a link to me today.  They're based out of Vancouver, BC, but I'm not sure where all of their offices are.  They print everything from stationary to photo books to GiclĂ©e art prints, and they're environmentally friendly/ carbon neutral.  According to their website, "Hemlock Printers is proud to announce today (April, 2011 - Ed.), its qualification as a G7 Master Printer. The qualification was established with a G7 Certified Expert consultant from Fuji Film Canada and IDEAlliance, the non-profit industry association guiding print media methodologies, specifications and standards."

Anyway, for those who are interested:

http://www.hemlock.com/

Mike.
Title: Re: Hemlock Printers Ltd
Post by: stevenf on February 03, 2012, 07:32:33 am
I use Hemlock for some of my promo pieces, they do excellent work. I have a quote for a large format panoramic book.

They print Lenswork.

Stevenhttp://www.friedmanphoto.com (http://www.friedmanphoto.com)
Title: Re: Hemlock Printers Ltd
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on February 03, 2012, 09:36:01 am
Lenswork does indeed have the best B&W reproduction that I've seen. Sounds good.
Title: Re: Hemlock Printers Ltd
Post by: mediumcool on February 04, 2012, 07:38:03 pm
Just remember to not accept the offer of a drink if visiting their premises.
Title: Re: Hemlock Printers Ltd
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on February 04, 2012, 10:57:20 pm
Just remember to not accept the offer of a drink if visiting their premises.
;D