Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: Geoff the kiwi on February 02, 2012, 05:29:48 pm

Title: f11 free photo magazine
Post by: Geoff the kiwi on February 02, 2012, 05:29:48 pm
Check out f11 (http://www.f11magazine.com/site/current.html) a fairly new magazine from New Zealand, available free online and as a download.

Geoff Walker - Adobe Community Professional and ACE.

Title: Re: f11 free photo magazine
Post by: bsdunek on February 16, 2012, 12:20:39 pm
Interesting magazine.  Seems to be less on equipment and more on photography/photographers.  I like that.
Title: Re: f11 free photo magazine
Post by: martinreed22 on February 16, 2012, 01:40:14 pm
Thanks Geoff. Well worth a browse, some stunning landscapes in there :)

martin
Title: Re: f11 free photo magazine
Post by: wolfnowl on February 16, 2012, 05:53:39 pm
Thanks for the invite!

Mike.
Title: Re: f11 free photo magazine
Post by: Josh-H on February 16, 2012, 07:54:13 pm
Its a great magazine. But I am a little biased - I had the cover and a feature article in ISSUE #4 (https://files.me.com/jholko/gc13cm)  ;D