Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Josh-H on January 30, 2012, 05:52:54 am
-
I had a pleasant surprise today. I scored the cover as well as a 6 page feature and interview in the February/March issue of Digital Photography + Design. Getting a six page spread was great (I knew that was coming). Getting the cover as well - that put quite the smile on my face. ;D
http://www.australianphotography.com/news/new-issue-of-digital-out-now (http://www.australianphotography.com/news/new-issue-of-digital-out-now)
-
Excellent work, you should be very proud.
Gale
-
Hearty congratulations, Josh!
Eric
-
Thanks Gents.
The good folks at the magazine have given me permission to put the article out there as a PDF. Available on my Blog HERE (http://blog.jholko.com/2012/02/01/digital-photographydesign-cover-and-feature-article-february-march-edition/):
-
Congrats Josh - great images and nice insight into your approach and the reality of the business (99% time to managing the business). Thanks for making the article available.
All the best.