Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: chrisj8891 on January 29, 2012, 04:02:07 pm

Title: Permajet inks?
Post by: chrisj8891 on January 29, 2012, 04:02:07 pm
I have a epson r3000, I am considering using refillable carts with a third party ink,, permajet appears a good choice, but can anyone give some advice re reliablility, clogging etc
thanks
Title: Re: Permajet inks?
Post by: aaronchan on January 30, 2012, 02:46:03 am
I have a epson r3000, I am considering using refillable carts with a third party ink,, permajet appears a good choice, but can anyone give some advice re reliablility, clogging etc
thanks

cone color ink from inkjetmall will do a very good job with your r3000.

Aaron
Title: Re: Permajet inks?
Post by: Peter McLennan on January 30, 2012, 10:49:37 pm
I've had excellent service from MIS Associates.  Their inks are every bit as good as OEM, in my opinion.

www.inksupply.com