Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: PHXGeorge on January 26, 2012, 11:54:00 am

Title: Haarlem - The Netherlands
Post by: PHXGeorge on January 26, 2012, 11:54:00 am
(http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7164/6752431803_ccd16761c5_z.jpg)

(http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7005/6752428971_937f8d36f8.jpg)

(http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7023/6743066437_bddd1b5565.jpg)

(http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7031/6752486219_950c0171da.jpg)
Title: Re: Haarlem - The Netherlands
Post by: jalcocer on January 26, 2012, 12:36:10 pm
#2 and #3 are the best ones for me, specially #3, #1 in my opion there's too much over head space, and the lamp on the left doesn't help either (is it a lamp?), but #3 is my favorite
Title: Re: Haarlem - The Netherlands
Post by: PHXGeorge on January 26, 2012, 12:39:55 pm
jalcocer,

Thank you for your comments. Yeah that is a lamp in the first image. This is the first batch of scans I did. I know I need to improve my scanning process. Thanks again for taking  look.
Title: Re: Haarlem - The Netherlands
Post by: Roberto Frieri on January 26, 2012, 02:05:21 pm
My favorite is #3.