Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Riaan van Wyk on January 25, 2012, 05:41:21 am
-
I doubt this works, something doesn't feel right. Your thoughts please?
-
Nice one, I like the contrast between the rocks at the background and the ones on the front, just that small clear rock on the top right side kind of bugs me, but really like the difference in tonality.
-
I like this and agree about the rock at right. Please for give me for working on you image, but i find a visual a better way to explain my thoughts.
Peter
-
Riaan, all it needs is a title: Giant's Toes would do (for me!). Don't usually like ARAT, but this one works.
No idea of scale, but if it's big enough, a nude-on-the-rocks would be refreshing... ;-) Go to it!
Rob C
-
Thanks for the comments.
Peter, I'm going to process one more time- I've done and redone this enough as is- with your idea in mind.
Rob, the rocks are a bit far from where I live but yes, one day.