Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: mstevensphoto on January 23, 2012, 04:05:59 pm

Title: lamination supplies
Post by: mstevensphoto on January 23, 2012, 04:05:59 pm
Hi folks, I think I'm taking the plunge on a laminator (cold) and I'm having a heck of a time finding supplies. Someone earlier mentioned Coda and they look like a good resource. everything else I find is for office/school work and most of it is hot lamination (I'm buying a cold roller). are there some good online shops that you can recommend or brands/products specific to photo finishing that I should check out?
thanks
Mark
Title: Re: lamination supplies
Post by: bill t. on January 23, 2012, 04:12:01 pm
Drytac (http://www.drytac.com/finishing-equipment.html?SID=s7j1lr185ljaf26fajgkli6mc2) carries both equipment and supplies.  I used several of the transfer adhesives up to a couple years ago up until I stopped using lamination techniques.  Was good, consistent stuff.
Title: Re: lamination supplies
Post by: dgberg on January 23, 2012, 04:27:14 pm
Besides Drytac check out Seal products.
Lexjet also sells a ton of stuff.