Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: phoTOMgraphy on January 23, 2012, 02:28:50 pm
-
hello everyone,
i'm interested in an RM3di for architectural work and for landscape. but unfortunately austria seems not to be the perfect place to get ones hands on arca products. although the company is in the neighbourhood (globally seen) :-\
is here anyone in this forum, who lives in austria - especially eastern austria - and owns an RM3di?
i would love to get in touch to you and your camera 8)
thomas
http://thomasebruster.com (http://thomasebruster.com)
-
I would contact Walter Pfisterer from the Arca-Shop in Stuttgart (http://www.arca-shop.de) and ask if there is a way to get his RM3d for a demo.
-
thanks, but this is almost 700km away from here, and i believe there should be some users in austria too.
it's just the challenge to get in contact with them. ::)
-
I have one, but I am located in Munich/Kitzbühl, which probably is still some way of. However, please feel free to contact me.