Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: RSL on January 22, 2012, 07:45:07 pm
-
-
-
Poignant.
-
Very good catch, the juxtaposition of the faces speaks volumes.
How can one take pictures like this one, by the way? Do you wait outside the bar until someone interesting comes out? Or do you need to have the reflexes of Bruce Lee?
-
Well done. Your rendering of the image really adds depth.
-
Thanks gang.
Edu: What I did in this case was stand outside the door with the camera focussed and ready to go. When people stepped out I pretended I was shooting the sign to the left. I'd have to go back the the DVD and look at the dump from my camera to be sure, but I think I shot three frames. This was best of the three. The lady was just the right age to fit with the pictures. But usually it's not this easy. Most of the time you have to depend on your reflexes because usually you have a second or less to frame and shoot.