Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: Rudy Torres on January 21, 2012, 12:12:02 pm

Title: Aptus 22 Raw files needed with long exposure
Post by: Rudy Torres on January 21, 2012, 12:12:02 pm
Hello everyone.
Can someone with an Aptus 22 send me a raw file with an exposure longer than five seconds?
I want to compare it to my P25+ files.
I saw a review here on LL on the Aptus 22 but the examples for long exposure were five seconds.
I shoot architecture and on occasion I need those long exposures.
I hope someone can help.
Thank you.

- Rudy / El Paso, Texas
Title: Re: Aptus 22 Raw files needed with long exposure
Post by: JohnTodd on January 21, 2012, 12:49:08 pm
Rudy - try this, a 15 second ISO 25 exposure: http://home.cogeco.ca/~jtodd3/L_005972.mos
Title: Re: Aptus 22 Raw files needed with long exposure
Post by: Rudy Torres on January 21, 2012, 03:36:44 pm
Thanks Johntodd. I really appreciate that.

- Rudy
Title: Re: Aptus 22 Raw files needed with long exposure
Post by: Rudy Torres on January 21, 2012, 04:01:08 pm
I'm really gonna push my luck. I know. Can you expose 2 more, one at 100 ISO and another at 400 ISO. Pleeeeease!

- Rudy
Title: Re: Aptus 22 Raw files needed with long exposure
Post by: JohnTodd on January 21, 2012, 05:28:55 pm
Rudy,

This a 100 ISO file, albeit under slightly different lighting http://home.cogeco.ca/~jtodd3/L_005975.mos . I don't have the online disk space to put up the 400 ISO at the same time, but it certainly reminded me why I *never* shoot this back above 100. If you really want to see it, I can swap the files around after you've downloaded this one.

John
Title: Re: Aptus 22 Raw files needed with long exposure
Post by: Rudy Torres on January 21, 2012, 09:26:44 pm
Thank you JohnTodd.
I got it. This new file is at ISO 400. I think its contaminated. It won'y generate a preview. No big deal. I appreciate the help.

- Rudy