Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Glenn Bartley on January 18, 2012, 05:35:18 pm
-
These Canasteros are really pretty cool birds. Sort of like the wrens of the Neotropics...
I'm just down in Ecuador for another few weeks but will have some fun ones to post once I get home.
All the best everyone!
Glenn
(http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/6372/junincanastero01.jpg)
Camera Model: Canon EOS 7D
Shutter speed: 1/1000 sec
Aperture: 5.6
Flash: On
ISO: 400
Focal length: 500mm + 1.4x
Best of 2011 - http://www.glennbartley.com/naturephotography/articles/the%20best%20of%202011.html
-
Spectacular, Glenn. Thanks for sharing.
-
Really really nice image. Love the background colours as they complement the bird. Well done.
Barry
-
Amazing, that's a pretty little bird, love the background
-
Really really nice image. Love the background colours as they complement the bird. Well done.
Barry
Happy New Year Glenn. Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to seeing more of your outstanding photos once you return and post them...Lloyd.
-
These Canasteros are really pretty cool birds. Sort of like the wrens of the Neotropics...
I'm just down in Ecuador for another few weeks but will have some fun ones to post once I get home.
Glenn,
This one, like the others you've posted, is great. Looking forward to seeing your "fun ones".
Well done.