Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: BenjaminKanarek on January 12, 2012, 05:22:47 pm

Title: Twelve of the Sexiest Models for Spring Summer 2012
Post by: BenjaminKanarek on January 12, 2012, 05:22:47 pm
Following hot on the heals of our extremely successful Ten Sexy Up and Coming Models for Spring-Summer 2011 

We decided to up the ante and give our heads up on who we feel are on there way up the ladder or are already there. As is with all opinion, ours is based on our  insider knowledge as well as impressions garnered from the industry. As we are  associated with some of the best model agencies in the world, we are privy to who is doing what before it has been seen by the public at large.  So here goes, our 12 of the Sexiest Models for Spring Summer 2012...

http://www.benjaminkanarekblog.com/wnxt
Title: Re: Twelve of the Sexiest Models for Spring Summer 2012
Post by: Brian Hirschfeld on January 14, 2012, 06:50:05 pm
The words "needless nudity" come to mind.
Title: Re: Twelve of the Sexiest Models for Spring Summer 2012
Post by: BenjaminKanarek on January 15, 2012, 05:50:40 pm
Nudity tastefully expressed is beautiful, especially in these times..
Title: Re: Twelve of the Sexiest Models for Spring Summer 2012
Post by: feppe on January 16, 2012, 04:31:39 pm
Oh no, nudity in photography! What's next, still lifes?
Title: Re: Twelve of the Sexiest Models for Spring Summer 2012
Post by: Rob C on January 16, 2012, 05:27:45 pm
The words "needless nudity" come to mind.

I've never encountered that - must be a new thing! It'll never catch on.

Rob C
Title: Re: Twelve of the Sexiest Models for Spring Summer 2012
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on January 16, 2012, 08:06:26 pm
The words "needless nudity" come to mind.

Well... "needless nudity" is a term I usually use when I see grandmas on European beaches, but hey... ;)
Title: Re: Twelve of the Sexiest Models for Spring Summer 2012
Post by: ckimmerle on January 16, 2012, 10:25:14 pm
The words "needless nudity" come to mind.

Nonsense. While these photos are provocative, they are no way meant to be sexually arousing. They're simply about the beauty of the human form.

That said, it's a very nice selection of human forms   8)
Title: Re: Twelve of the Sexiest Models for Spring Summer 2012
Post by: ivan muller on January 17, 2012, 04:51:02 am
hi Chuck, I am not sure that I can quite agree with your statement that they are not meant to be sexually arousing.....If you were talking about Edward Weston's or even Jock Sturges nudes I would agree with you but to me most of these nudes look like they were made to be just that, sexually arousing.......not that I did not enjoy looking at them.....but most of them are the same mostly too thin looking models and poses that you find all over the magazines and tv world.....

BTW I really like you landscapes on your website...
Title: Re: Twelve of the Sexiest Models for Spring Summer 2012
Post by: Rob C on January 17, 2012, 05:55:45 am
hi Chuck, I am not sure that I can quite agree with your statement that they are not meant to be sexually arousing.....If you were talking about Edward Weston's or even Jock Sturges nudes I would agree with you but to me most of these nudes look like they were made to be just that, sexually arousing.......not that I did not enjoy looking at them.....but most of them are the same mostly too thin looking models and poses that you find all over the magazines and tv world.....

BTW I really like you landscapes on your website...



And I would be worried about him, too! Those guys have a strange slant, in my opinion.

Rob C