Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: amsp on January 09, 2012, 04:59:47 pm
-
http://www.ebay.com/itm/MAMIYA-MF6-6x6-TAKES-HASSELBLAD-BACK-One-Kind-PHASE-SINAR-ALPA-/370575136248?pt=Digital_Cameras&hash=item5647ffd5f8
I guess someone got tired of waiting and made one themselves ;D
-
http://www.ebay.com/itm/MAMIYA-MF6-6x6-TAKES-HASSELBLAD-BACK-One-Kind-PHASE-SINAR-ALPA-/370575136248?pt=Digital_Cameras&hash=item5647ffd5f8
I guess someone got tired of waiting and made one themselves ;D
LOL
-
That is great, but it must be as uncomfortable as heck to use.
-
MAMALPA in my life time!
Urgently request counseling & advice on how to convince the owner to trade this for my Contax 645.
-
I guess someone got tired of waiting and made one themselves ;D
Then they got tired of hitting themselves in the face with their digital back every time they tried to use it ;)
I wonder how bad the colour cast is.
-
Hilarious!
-
a actual digital medium format mirror less rangefinder would be insane....maybe thats next on Fuji's hit list...
-
I wonder how bad the colour cast is.
why?
-
You might all be laughing at this camera but it was probably used by Fatali........but have you seen his work ?
Pete
-
I clicked onto the first link in this thread and got a huge, red, THREAT warning; I turned off.
Rob C
-
Don't think there was anything malicious in the link, just an ebay listing.
Check this one out then Rob...http://www.fatali.com/index2.php
I assume he is the guy selling the camera......one of the best landscape photographers ever in my opinion.
Pete
-
Very interesting ! The only question I have: how did he get the base plate/Back mount deep enough into the body to get focus at infinity ?
From a look at the website and judging on the other stuff he is selling I don´t think this is scam or just a badly done "mockup".
And about the Lens quality: the 6 and 7 lenses are about the best that Mamiya has done ever. my Partner PK in Italy has done an adapter for the Sinar to use the lenses
also with digital backs with very good results.
Greetings from Munich
Stefan