Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: Kevin Gallagher on December 30, 2011, 09:39:03 am
-
Hi all, I'm running CS5 under Lion 10.7.2 here. A file was processed in CS5, saved out as a .tif, the filesize shows as over 10 MB in finder but when I try to email the file it goes out as 700k or so.
What the heck am I doing wrong here?
Thanks, Kevin in CT
-
isn't there a small box at the bottom of the outgoing mail that allows you to select whether you're going to be sending a 'smaller' version of the image vs. 'actual' ?
Do you *really* want to send a 10MB file via email? It can cause problems for certain users & systems.
-
Hi Howard, I'm not seeing anything like that in the mail client at all (Standard Mac Mail) and I do want to send the file at full size.
Thanks, Kevin in CT
-
thats odd because mine (Lion 10.7.2 but I'm pretty sure earlier versions do that too) does exactly that (tested w/ a .jpg though)) in the lower right corner: 'Image Size:' and a small pulldown menu.
-
Duhhh..color me totally embarrassed here!! I do see it now (bottom right hand corner of the message pane).
:-[
Thanks Again!!! Kevin in CT
-
But I must agree with howard, for files of that size I would be hapier to recieve it from a file transfer service. I use "wetransfer" a lot! Simple, easy, beautiful and free!!! The link is www.wetranfer.com
Best regards.