Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: kbolin on December 29, 2011, 01:07:35 am
-
I am running an Epson 9900 Printer and often print with custom paper sizes as I'm printing on Canvas. Since upgrading to Lion I now only have millimeters showing in my Customer Paper Sizes window instead of Inches. I've checked everywhere for system settings to properly show inches but have come up stumped.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Kelly
-
Solved my own problem but only after messing around with settings.
I went into System Preferences > Language & Text > To the Formats tab. At the bottom there is Measurement units: It did say "US" before but I changed it to "Metric" then back to "US" and opened Photoshop and voila... problem solved. One would think that if it says "US" it actually is. :-\