Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: lighthunter on December 28, 2011, 09:38:06 am
-
After waiting for about 2 monthes HP Z3200 44" is Now at my office
but the problem is i will not use it for about 1 month duo to some another business am working now !!!!
my fingers eats me to try it and to print some photos!!!!!!
should i install printheads and inks now .... or after a month ?
in aonther way .... Will the self maintanance head cleaning procedure when it is on will waste a big amount of ink during that month????
-
The Z3xxx printers are quite frugal on ink during their maintenance cycles.
I would say install it if you have time to do some tests just to see if everything is working. That way, if something is wrong, you can call and wait for service during this month of no printing.
Good luck!
-
I set it up and try it
Great colors and IQ but very slow!
-
Slow? It's not as fast as the new Canon's, but should not be that slow. Are you trying to print out in the "best" mode? Then, yes, it would be quite slow. I use "regular" mode, and it's a lot faster, and I don't see much difference in quality at all.
-
AHA
YES I USE BEST IQ
I WILL TRY NORMAL
-
The "best" mode only makes (some) diference if you are printing on a smooth glossy media and feeding files with 600dpi (or more) to the printer. Mine is on "normal" 98% of the time as I print mostly on rag/textured papers and canvas.
Best regards.