Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: BobDavid on December 23, 2011, 09:49:41 am

Title: Musings of a Middle Aged Photographer
Post by: BobDavid on December 23, 2011, 09:49:41 am
I had an MRI of my lumbar spine a few days ago. It inspired a series of photos. Here's the story: http://goo.gl/h9iE8
Title: Re: Musings of a Middle Aged Photographer
Post by: luxborealis on December 26, 2011, 09:55:30 am
Wow - there is real potential in a series like this. Not textbook stuff at all, but filled with design potential!

Thanks for sharing.

One other thought... as we pass middle age and head even further along life's journey, we can shift to photographing fossils! ;D
Title: Re: Musings of a Middle Aged Photographer
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on December 26, 2011, 10:25:31 am
One other thought... as we pass middle age and head even further along life's journey, we can shift to photographing fossils! ;D
Naw, I don't like to do self-portraits.   ;)
Title: Re: Musings of a Middle Aged Photographer
Post by: Rob C on December 27, 2011, 09:21:16 am
Naw, I don't like to do self-portraits.   ;)



Well, we could really, really revert to childhood and photograph each other's fossils! Wouldn't that be fun?

Rob C
Title: Re: Musings of a Middle Aged Photographer
Post by: Chris_Brown on December 27, 2011, 10:29:59 am
Quote
I went into my studio to photograph the skeletal remains of a lizard that I had found a couple of days ago inside the skimmer basket of our pool.

Holy Chlorine, Batman! Is this where The Joker found his identity?!

My guess is that you don't actually swim in your pool.   :D
Title: Re: Musings of a Middle Aged Photographer
Post by: BobDavid on December 28, 2011, 08:59:49 am
I don't swim in the pool this time of year. The water is around 65 degrees. Too cold for me.