Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: andreagenor on December 22, 2011, 12:12:46 am

Title: Metadata + RZ 67 + Leaf Aptus
Post by: andreagenor on December 22, 2011, 12:12:46 am
I'm shooting with Mamiya RZ Pro II + Leaf Aptus 75 connected to a macbook.
I'm using Capture One, but appear wrong infos in metadata.
I setup Shutter speed like 1/125, ISO 100, f2.8. OK, fstop will not appear, but shutter speed appear like 1/20s or 1/18s things like that...
This is normal or I need to do something?

Sorry my English!
Title: Re: Metadata + RZ 67 + Leaf Aptus
Post by: yaya on December 22, 2011, 01:36:24 am
Since the body cannot send the shutter speed data to the back, the back records a "guesstimate" and normally anything faster than 1/30s will appear as 1/20. Slower speeds will be more accurate

Yair
Title: Re: Metadata + RZ 67 + Leaf Aptus
Post by: andreagenor on December 22, 2011, 02:38:20 am
Yair,
There are way that I manually correct the value?
Title: Re: Metadata + RZ 67 + Leaf Aptus
Post by: yaya on December 22, 2011, 11:59:15 pm
Yair,
There are way that I manually correct the value?

I suppose you can use an EXIF editor application but you can't change the value in our software, sorry...

Yair
Title: Re: Metadata + RZ 67 + Leaf Aptus
Post by: andreagenor on December 23, 2011, 08:41:33 am
Thanks a lot Yair!