Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: felix5616 on December 21, 2011, 02:43:46 pm

Title: Elegance Velvet on a Z3200
Post by: felix5616 on December 21, 2011, 02:43:46 pm
Can anyone tell me what HP media setting they use to profile Breathing Color Elegance velvet on an HP Z200?
Title: Re: Elegance Velvet on a Z3200
Post by: pikeys on December 22, 2011, 01:41:48 pm
  Felix,
I have an order in, for this paper as well,for my R3000.
 Here is a link that might help:

   http://www.breathingcolor.com/action/bc_shop/123/
Then click on the color management tab.

Hope this helps,
MikeS


Title: Re: Elegance Velvet on a Z3200
Post by: felix5616 on December 22, 2011, 02:41:59 pm
Thanks
Title: Re: Elegance Velvet on a Z3200
Post by: namartinnz on December 22, 2011, 03:56:53 pm
For my Z3100 I think I chose Fine Art Paper >250gms. Works great for me.