Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: John Sarsgard on December 21, 2011, 12:16:09 pm
-
I have a new iMac, which came preloaded with Lion, and the lousy printer drivers for printers like the 3800, as usual. I've gotten rid of it and installed the latest driver. Everything works, with both Photoshop CS3 and CS5. I print black and white as RGB images, because I "tone" them a little, and do not use Advanced Black and White. Under Lion, with both versions of Photoshop, my prints have a significantly warmer tone. Any ideas what could be happening here? I did not touch anything about the prints in Photoshop, and as best I understand the print dialogs, did everything the same. Same printer profile. Same paper. Just needed more copies. They don't match the others.
-
Did you calibrate or re-calibrate the monitor?
-
I haven't calibrated since moving to Lion, but I'm not trying to match the print to the display. Just the file printed under Lion to the same file printed under Snow Leopard.