Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Computers & Peripherals => Topic started by: Craig Lamson on December 21, 2011, 10:02:12 am

Title: Fed Ex Delivers your next new monitor !
Post by: Craig Lamson on December 21, 2011, 10:02:12 am
 :) :) :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PKUDTPbDhnA

I should add I've had decent service from Fed Ex on quite a few photography related deliveries.
Title: Re: Fed Ex Delivers your next new monitor !
Post by: Sheldon N on December 21, 2011, 11:34:10 am
This has me worried! :)

Fedex is delivering my new U2711 monitor today. Can wait!
Title: Re: Fed Ex Delivers your next new monitor !
Post by: Steve Weldon on December 21, 2011, 12:56:12 pm
This is a case of "the one bad apple" we're likely to see scattered from crate to crate in a truck full of great apples.  I hope they fire him immediately.

Btw -  I heard his brother is a baggage handler at JFK, his sister bags groceries, and his cousin is a valet at the Marriott.. ;o)