Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: eronald on December 20, 2011, 04:48:31 pm

Title: 5DII I think + amazing CGI
Post by: eronald on December 20, 2011, 04:48:31 pm
Interesting interplay between 5DII depth of field and CGI background, and also very good lighting and grading.
You need to pick it off a torrent, it's a UK thing:
Black.Mirror.S01E02
I find it most impressive 2/3 of the way through.

Edmund
Title: Re: 5DII I think + amazing CGI
Post by: eronald on December 20, 2011, 05:14:10 pm
I feel a bit ashamed at posting this - I'm not a social networks guy, and I guess this is basically a "like"

Edmund
Title: Re: 5DII I think + amazing CGI
Post by: Stefan.Steib on December 21, 2011, 07:15:49 am
Hi Edmund

it´s on Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_c_Kf8NtOg

Brilliant - darkest of the dark of british humor.
Good you didn´t post the link to Episode one - have a ham...... Brrrrrr
oh and there I found another one by the director of Dark Mirror - Charlie Broker  :o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEk7qQvphZg&feature=related

Cool Link - thanks ! And why it´s here - you are right the photography is beautiful !   ;D

Greetings from Munich (my stomach is still aching from laughing)
Stefan
Title: Re: 5DII I think + amazing CGI
Post by: eronald on December 21, 2011, 06:19:37 pm
Hi Edmund

it´s on Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_c_Kf8NtOg

Brilliant - darkest of the dark of british humor.
Good you didn´t post the link to Episode one - have a ham...... Brrrrrr
oh and there I found another one by the director of Dark Mirror - Charlie Broker  :o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEk7qQvphZg&feature=related

Cool Link - thanks ! And why it´s here - you are right the photography is beautiful !   ;D

Greetings from Munich (my stomach is still aching from laughing)
Stefan

They are totally brilliant, but I do think Episode One could have been cut a bit shorter :)

Edmund

PS. I was in Munich a month ago, and would have said hello, had I known. Next time.