Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Ross_ on December 20, 2011, 03:25:24 am

Title: IPF6300 self calibration
Post by: Ross_ on December 20, 2011, 03:25:24 am
Hi all! I'm new to the site even if I follow you for a long time. I have a Canon IPF6300 that prints great; yesterday I launched the periodic internal calibration but without success. I tried several times but after printing the first strip, it stops and a message asks to repeat the operation .... What could have happened? The printer is just out of warranty, so before calling the Canon service I want to be sure that it is a defect in HD (sensor?). Has someone experienced the same problem?
 Thank you very much for your feedback
Ross
Title: Re: IPF6300 self calibration
Post by: shewhorn on December 20, 2011, 01:24:42 pm
What specific error message does it throw?
Title: Re: IPF6300 self calibration
Post by: Ross_ on December 21, 2011, 10:41:24 am
What specific error message does it throw?

Hi shewhorn, thks for your post
The message : It is impossible to calibrate, try again. (!)
At the end of the day, after a general reset of all custom data in the printer (previous calibr. data, paper settings ...) it works again.
Thanks!
ross
Title: Re: IPF6300 self calibration
Post by: shewhorn on December 29, 2011, 10:59:19 am
Hi Ross,

Is there any numerical error number with it (typically 4 characters in hexadecimal (which is A through F and 0 through 9)?

Cheers, Joe