Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: ckimmerle on December 14, 2011, 12:18:57 pm

Title: my redesigned website
Post by: ckimmerle on December 14, 2011, 12:18:57 pm
After more than six months of designing and procrastinating (primarily the latter), I've finally finished my website redesign. It's not a lot different than the previous iteration, but it does have a much improved navigation bar and, a first for me, thumbnail grids.

No images from the Zion residency yet as I haven't finished the heart-wrenching task of editing it down to a reasonably-sized portfolio.

http://www.chuckkimmerle.com/
Title: Re: my redesigned website
Post by: Johnny_Johnson on December 14, 2011, 12:46:33 pm
Hi Chuck,

Loved looking at your galleries.  There are some wonderful images in there. One comment - In your artist statement, third paragraph, first sentence - "by images" is meant to be "my images" - no?

Cya,
Johnny
Title: Re: my redesigned website
Post by: ckimmerle on December 14, 2011, 01:08:36 pm
Thanks, Johnny. Fixed. I'm always surprised how poorly spell check can read my mind.
Title: Re: my redesigned website
Post by: EduPerez on December 15, 2011, 04:07:58 am
Very nice photographs, and I also liked the site very much.

Once I open an image, I can navigate to the next / previous photograph, but I could not navigate back to the gallery unless I look for it on the menu; I think it would be nice to add a "UP" link with each photograph. Just my two cents.